Thursday 14 June 2007

The morning after the night before.....

saw lots of sore heads and rumbling tums.

The girls departed the coach at Val's house and were invited in for a night cap...

...or two

Apparently this is called team building <>

OFSTED inspection at Beckstone seems to be going well, and our own Star (Clive) entertained an inspector for part of the afternoon with 'painting' on the computer. I was worried they may have wanted to see me, but fortunately they did not. Instead I had my own 'inspector'. Jen observed me doing some numeracy in ICT as part of her Adult Numeracy report. I hope it was okay Jen , did I make any mistakes?

When I got home there was a strange man in the kitchen looking very sheepish. Apparently just doing final measurements for a new kitchen. I think he thought I may not have known about it. Fiona pretended to start cooking the tea, until he had left and then she told me to take over ;-))

This site looks good for ECDL resources and practice tests, and all free http://www.teach-ict.com/ecdl_home.html

TTFN

No comments: